What’s your Christmas 2013 Android Wishlist?

Posted Oct 18, 2013 at 11:10 am in Threads > Opinions

Admit it, you’ve been looking around to see what would look awesome under your tree, for you or a loved one. What’s on your list?

I’m jonesing for a smaller tablet, so either this year’s Nexus 7 or the pricier, but much lovelier G-Pad 8.3 is at the top of my list for a self-gift.

My wife is getting to the end of her leash with her Galaxy Note (the first one), so if a good opportunity comes to swap over to something else droidey, we just might. She loves big screens, so a Note III or Galaxy Mega (or the new Sony) all look enticing. Still – curse you, Canadian three-year plans..!

And the wife has been thinking about getting a smaller kiddie tab for our three year-old. Actually looking for suggestions on that… But may just give her my ol’ Galaxy Player 5.0 if daddy gets what he wants. :)

You guys?

• yurma415

Nexus 7.

• jamal adam

A Nexus 5 most likely and maybe an upgrade to the 2013 Nexus 7.

• Carlos

Nvidia Project Shield

• SGB101

Not really sure, but I won £5 play store voucher in a multi pack of KitKat s last week. So my luck is probably over.

• _AjD

Nexus 5 pre-christmas (I hope)

perhaps also a new tablet – nexus 10 or TF701

and a puppy – I’m pretty sure they run on Android

• nipunali

perhaps Nexus 5 is pre-christmas.

• gavinb

Nexus 7.

• Ryan Gails

I would love to get a Nexu5. I’ve got a S4 and I love it, but always having the latest and greatest can’t be argued with. Other than that, nothing really. Just gave my Nook Color running 4.2.2 to my girlfriend because I wasn’t ever using it and got my GameStick in the mail the other day, so I’m decently set.

• reah juliana

Enlight KiddieTab

• kinkate18nic

Nexus 5……………………………yessssssssssssssssssssss