Where are the real Nexus 4 reviews?

Posted Nov 06, 2012 at 12:32 pm in Threads > Opinions

With all of the mixed, bad and sometimes biased reviews of the Nexus 4 all over the web, I was wondering where are the real Nexus reviews. By real I mean from the hardcore dedicated Android sites who understand the Nexus brand and knows how to explain the good and bad. Maybe I missed them but I dont see any.

• Mix

I am trying to keep an eye out for them as well and would love to know!

I thought it came with the wireless charging unit but according to an unboxing video, it does not. I wonder how much extra it will cost?

• www.phonewbie.com

No, it doesnt come with the wireless charging unit. My guess is that it would cost$ $70-$80

• SGB101

As cool as wireless charging is, I’d hate it to be the only way to charge.

Because of the less than perfect battery life of smartphones, my devices are plugged in 100% of the possible time I can. And use it while on charge.

No if I wanted to keep my device charging I’d have to also be picking the back station up.

Also phones today charge in about 2 hours, WiFi charging is very inaficant so imagine 4hour plus to charge. This is not good for quick top ups

• www.phonewbie.com

What do you think about this review?

• Mix

Another one is out!

Android Police

• www.phonewbie.com

Thanx. Let me check it out.

• AmarAK
    • www.phonewbie.com

This was the first review that i read. I think it is a fair review.

• jamal adam
    • www.phonewbie.com

I read this one too. Why hasn’t AndMe released their review yet? My only guess is that they are waiting for the final software to confirm or reject all of the previous “negatives” about the device.