Winner’s of 25 Day’s of Tegra Goodies …

Posted Jan 09, 2013 at 4:08 am in Threads > Opinions

Just Wanted to know that all winners have been notified or not .

If you are a Winner and Notified then please Comment below that What you have won and Contest Day .

Thanks .

• SGB101

I hope not, as no one has contacted me yet ;o)

• mikesuds

Day 24 – HTC One X+ and Jawbone Jambox

• mikesuds

Still waiting on my tracking number from Nvidia, but no less excited!

• wildkarrde21

Day 7: Acer Iconia Tab A700. I was asked for my address (Clark) and replied, but haven’t heard anything since.

• Wayne Winkler

I’m sure all the winners have been decided, and everything is being handled properly behind the scenes. But this years contest wasn’t handled the best.

Never did they display openly (that I saw) the page that announced the winners. I had to find it in the threads here.

http://androidandme.com/tegra

Once I found it, the page never loaded properly or wasn’t updated to show each days winners. So the feeling to the public was less than desirable and leaving many still with hope that they still have a chance to win something.

Sorry AAM staff you kind of dropped the ball publicly this year. Maybe not intentional, but it happened and you haven’t really done anything to give any one any answers except for leaving it up to the community to ask those who might’ve won to openly announce they won.

• decker

Surprised this wasn’t taken care of by now.

• HardNoks

Well I’d imagine that they’re probably super busy with CES and everything. Give them some time. I’m sure that they haven’t forgotten about us.

• LukeT32

Contest started a good month before CES….. It hasn’t worked right since day one.

Plus the contest ended a week before CES started.

• amIT29

my thoughts exactly You Have taken the keys of my keyboard :0

it would have been better to make a winner list (selected , notified, prize delivered) and have it put up on tegra page as it was done for initial 4-5 guys. No idea why the page was left stale, with such a mega give away I excepted the handling and notification to be a little better than just having threads here people asking about the status..

• jerrbomb

Day 5 – Nexus 7 16gb.. It arrives to me tomorrow

• Diabsoud

This process seemed pretty simple the way it was set up… Randomly pick a winner, email them and post it each day.. What happened?

• http://www.jaxidian.org/update/ jaxidian

Keep in mind that a lot of this happened during a period of the year that many people are incredibly over-obligated with work and family happenings, not to mention the issues that weather plays during this time of the year. I have no doubt that everything was handled properly, and whether I have been informed or not, I’m content.

Also consider that some winners don’t want to have it announced that they are the winner so it’s nice of A&M to considered those persons’ wishes to remain anonymous. This probably doesn’t count for all people but it does account for some. (No, I’m not one of them. I didn’t win squat!)

• alexander betafan7

Most contests do not allow winners to remain anonymous, so that the company can use their information in promotions. It’s also important to publish a list of winners to satisfy the need for transparency in their process. With no official list or any acknowledgement that people did indeed win prizes, we’re left to speculate that the contest was a.) rigged, b.)fake or c.)fill in the blank. I;m not saying this was the case, but total silence from the a&me site doesn’t instill confidence. I’ve been checking my spam folder constantly to see if I’d been contacted, as well as the site. If they’d put up a list of winners, I could go ahead and move on with my life :) Congrats to the winners, better luck to those who didn’t win next year!

• http://www.jaxidian.org/update/ jaxidian

They did have a partial list. Not sure if it’s still available or not.

And just because they can publish it doesn’t mean they must. Have you seen a list of all people winning McDonald’s Monopoly contests? While I agree that it might give me warm and fuzzy feelings, A&M owes nothing to us unless we were one of those lucky 25 people.

Anyways, plenty of people have already posted saying they won, and even had tracking numbers for their prizes.

• LukeT32

Every lottery winner here in Iowa has there information displayed publicly for the above reasons… So everyone knows the winners do exist and it isn’t a scam.

• franrich

Asus tab 600rt. day 17,still waiting on nvidia.

• jerrbomb

Im still waiting on my tracking number.. As ive got nothing more than an email notification

• jerrbomb

Im still waiting on my tracking number.. As ive got nothing more than an email notification I thought It was coming to me today but it.was something else

• kinkate18nic

guess no luck this time……..better luck next time..for me :P

• gh0st665

I am sure a lot of the delay may be due to securing the prizes from the manufacturer or retailer. Plus, some of the winners could have balked and not responded and now the A&Me team has to re-pick a winner. Also, they did this over the holidays. I am sure they had family to spend time with and NYE hangovers to cure. I figure if you haven’t heard by now, you are hosed. If you do hear something after today, then you’re a lucky…A&Me member.

• jerrbomb

Yeah… It is due to CES.. But I can’t wait to get my day five prize!

• spidremann

CES should not be an excuse as no one made them run a contest when they did. It’s not like CES was a surprise! There is an implied obligation to announce winners in a timely manner. And even further, didn’t each contest page say, “Winner to be announced”?

• jerrbomb

Im not giving anyone an excuse… I’m just saying.. do yu think I wanna be waiting this long to receive my prize? Yes, they should’ve gotten their ish together.. yes, not listing the winners could be and is to sime, misleading, but still… who am I to rush them for something I didn’t pay for…?

• franrich

Let us know when you receive your prize because I’m still waiting

• jerrbomb

I am too.. supposedly.. this friday.. I had to go the nvidia route to get elsewhere… I wasn’t happy about the way they handle this…

• wildkarrde21

May I ask how you were able to get the status of your prize from Nvidia?

• jerrbomb

They said o would recieve it tomorrow… but im doubtful… I have not gotten a tracking number

• jerrbomb

Ugh.. typos

• jerrbomb

This whole thing is a mess..

• MisterLee

I recieved an email on the 4th from Taylor that i won. Day 19 was on the subject so im pretty sure it was the Nexus 7 hspa+. Haven’t heard anything since so I’m patiently waiting…

• jerrbomb

Im trying to as well… but they can at least keep us update

• MisterLee

u contacted Nvidia? How did u manage that and what did they say?

• jerrbomb

I got through to marketing and got my answers through a couple of people who assured me they would rectify the situation… then told me id receive my prize by the 18th… my guy told me that if I still dont receive it friday… to call him.. I told him im not trying to get androidandme in trouble but ive trying to get info and no one will respond.., all I wanted was answers…

• yankeesusa

The tegra link is damaged. Hasn’t worked for me and it still says winner coming soon for a lot of the days. Is that correct? Have they not picked everyone yet? I’m sure I didn’t win but here’s to wishing.

• jerrbomb

Im sure they have notified everyone… its just been hella crazy I guess…

• jerrbomb

Oh and yesterday I recieved my tracking number from nvidia… so they are working on everyones…

• franrich

Well i guess it’s going to be a little more wait. You won day 5 so that’s roughly 6 weeks so i think that might be the average wait time for the rest of us. If we might have to contact Nvidia too. No correspondence since the initial contact letting me know that my info was sent to Nvidia.

• heat361

im still waiting on my tracking number for the htc one x

• renyo

No official comment from A&Me yet?

• heat361

I didn’t receive a tracking number and FedEx just delivered my prize so don’t expect a tracking number

• jerrbomb

I just received my prize as well

• MisterLee

Got mine too!! Nexus 7 … i always wanted one!

• jerrbomb

Team Nexus 7 winners!

• mikesuds

No tracking number or fedex delivery for me yet, no big deal, I am sure it’ll show up.

• franrich

My Asus vivo tab 600 windows rt showed up yesterday no contact whatsoever yeeeah.

• uknowme

Hmm… Just wondering if they have completely picked all the winners yet.

• MisterLee

im pretty sure they did they started picking them mid december and i received notification Jan 4th and i was day 19

• mikesuds

I received mine yesterday from fedex without ever getting a tracking number. The Jawbone Jambox is amazing. I really like this little thing! The HTC One X+ looks great but I might have to try to swap it with someone somewhere since I have Verizon. Still super happy with everything!