The Android and Me Mailbag is your chance to ask any question to anyone on our small team. Looking for a new phone? We can help. Need an application that does X? Let us help you find it. Who do you think will have the first dual-core phone? I’ll let you know what I think. Need advice on modding your phone? Let us know.
Our goal is to publish the mailbag once a week depending on how many questions we receive. To encourage you guys to send in letters, each week we will pick a “Letter of the Week” who will win a free prize (accessories, shirts, app subscriptions, some Android Swag, and even some phones).
To send us a letter, just visit the mailbag page and submit a question. If you want to address it to a certain team member, just include “Dear Clark,” and we will get it to the right person.
- Taylor: Big Android nerd, Editor in chief, slacker
- Clark: Master of Open Feint games, WordPress rockstar
- Angie: Lead designer, artist
- Nick: Obsessed with all things HTC
- Anthony: App-o-holic
- Sean: Resident DROID lover
- Christopher: King of phone mods, if his phone isn’t broke he will keep hacking it
- Justin: Consultant, “The Developer”