Sprint has announced via it’s Sprint Community page that the highly-anticipated EVO 4G LTE smartphone will go on sale this Saturday, June 2nd for $199.99. After a customs investigation caused the delay of the May 18th launch of the Sprint One X variant, shipments have picked up enough to have most retail outlets offering the devices this weekend.
The HTC EVO 4G LTE has the following specs:
- 4.7″ 720p HD display
- Dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4
- 8 megapixel rear camera with an f2.0 lens BSI sensor, dedicated imaging chip and HTC’s new Image Sense technology
- 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera
- 16 GB internal storage, 1GB RAM
- 2,000 mAh battery
- HD Voice w/ voice-over LTE
The long wait is over, Sprint fans, as you’ll be able to get your grummy hands on the EVO 4G LTE in just two short days. Now, the waiting game for Sprint’s LTE network can fully begin, which is slated for launch later this quarter, with full rollout expected to be completed by the end of 2013.