LG isn’t slated to officially announce the G3 until tomorrow, but apparently the company’s Dutch arm just couldn’t wait any longer to share the good news.
The LG Netherlands site has put up an official product page for the G3 ahead of the company’s May 27 event, giving us the full spec list and several images to peep. Here’s the complete LG G3 rundown:
- 5.5-inch QuadHD 2560×1440 display
- 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor
- 13-megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization, laser auto focus
- 2.1-megapixel front camera
- 16GB storage
- microSD slot with support for cards up to 128GB in size
- 2GB of RAM
- 3000mAh battery
- Android 4.4.2 (the site says Android 4.2.2, but that’s likely a typo)
- 4G LTE
- FM Radio
- Metallic Black, Silk White, Gold Shine color options
- “Lightweight metal housing”
- “Smart Notice” feature that helps the G3 to “think with you”
- 146.3 x 74.6 x 9.1mm
LG also posted several images of all three colors of the G3 that give us a good idea of what the phone looks like from all angles. You can check ‘em out in the gallery below.
We’ve known about most of these specs for a while now thanks to the multitude of leaks that’ve surfaced recently, but it’s still nice to get the official list straight from LG’s mouth. It’s also worth noting that while we know most of what makes the G3 tick, there are still a few things for LG to tell us about, like what that “Smart Notice” feature does. I’m sure we’ll get the full explanation tomorrow, so be sure to keep it locked to PhoneDog because we’ll be live at the London event, hanging on to every word that the Life’s Good crew has to share.