Phablets are all the rage in the smartphone world as of late. Heck, even Apple has finally jumped on the bandwagon. Today ZTE unveiled its latest phablet effort, a device known as the ZMAX that’s headed to T-Mobile in the US.
The ZTE ZMAX will launch on September 24 for $0 down and 24 monthly payments of $10.50 each. That works out to a total of $252. In exchange for all of those hard-earned pieces of paper, you’ll get a device with the following specs:
- 5.7-inch 1280×720 display
- 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor
- 8-megapixel rear, 1.6-megapixel front cameras
- 16GB storage
- microSD slot with support for cards up to 32GB
- 6.4” x 3.3” x 0.35” (162.56 x 83.82 x 8.89mm)
- 3400mAh battery
- Android 4.4 KitKat
With its big screen and big battery, the ZTE ZMAX is a phablet for folks that want a big phone but also want a device that’ll be easy on the wallet.
What do you think of the ZTE ZMAX? Would you use it as your daily driver?