Developers, this one’s for you. Google has released a new ebook today covering the most important issues in getting your app to succeed on Google Play for Android. Called “The Secrets to App Success on Google Play,” the free book details everything from publishing your app, to analytics, global distribution and more.
According to the blog post announcing the guide, “The Secrets to App Success on Google Play” covers:
- Publishing on Google Play — using the Google Play Developer Console to distribute your app to over 1 billion Android users worldwide.
- Quality — The fundamentals of building a great app and an insight into the Google Play guidelines and policies.
- Discoverability & reach — Maximizing your app’s discoverability and reaching the widest audience possible.
- Engagement & retention — Converting installations into active users and improving user retention.
- Monetization — Monetization strategies to generate ongoing, growing revenue streams.
- Measurement with Google Analytics — Understanding your users and improving your app experience, conversions, and marketing.
- Going global — Launching your app in local markets around the world.
With the holiday season fast approaching, getting your app ready for success is more important than ever. You’ll want to be ready for the seasonal rush of new devices and gift cards, there are sure to be plenty of them this year. To download a free PDF copy of “The Secrets to App Success on Google Play” head on over to the source link below. If you hurry, you might be able to snag a hard copy of the book. Google is sending out a limited amount to verified developers.