Been wondering if Motorola will continue to offer prompt updates with Android 5.0 and beyond? Wonder no more, friends, because it looks like the speedy updates will continue.
- Material Design
- Notifications UI & Priorities
- New Interruptions & Downtime Settings
- Recent Apps (Multitasking)
- Moto Display and Ambient Display
- Motorola Assist and Downtime
- Share your Device
- Pin a view/app
- Smarter Internet Connections
- Smart Lock (Trusted Devices)
It’s worth noting that Motorola hasn’t offered any sort of timeframe in which we might start to see Android 5.0 updates begin rolling out to regular folks like us. Still, it’s good to see that Motorola is already testing its Lollipop update, less than a week after Android 5.0 hit AOSP.