Owners of the OnePlus One, of which there are many, have something to look forward to this weekend, especially if you’ve been suffering from some minor bugs.
OnePlus has officially announced that the CM 11S 44S update has begun rolling out to One owners across the globe. However, as is the case with these over the air (OTA) updates, the progress is slow and the rollout may take some time before it finds your handset, depending on the region you currently inhabit.
As far as the update is concerned, it’s specifically tuned to smashing bugs, including issues with random reboots and general instability, issues with the Filesystem, persistent partition corruption and more. Here’s the full rundown:
- Fixed issues with memory causing screen artifacts
- Fixed issues with random reboots and instability
- Fixed issues with WiFi and modem crashes
- Fixed issues with Filesystem
- Fixed issues with “black bar”
- Fixed issues with persist partition corruption
- Fixed issues with AT&T VoLTE
As aforementioned, while the update process has officially begun, it will take some time to land on all the units out there. Keep an eye on your own handset, and enjoy the software update that’s set to arrive in the coming days.
Did you pick up a OnePlus One?