Shareable data plans have been making the rounds at major postpaid carriers for a while now, and soon they’ll be making the jump to prepaid.
Virgin Mobile has announced its new Data Done Right shareable plans that’ll launch at Walmart on January 25. The offerings come in three sizes, all of which include unlimited talk and text. Here’s how the new plans break down:
- $65 per month for unlimited talk and text as well as 4GB of 3G/4G LTE data to be shared between two lines
- $90 per month for unlimited talk and text, 8GB of 3G/4G LTE data for three lines
- $115 per month for unlimited talk and text, 12GB of 3G/4G LTE data for four lines
The new Data Done Right plans will be compatible with four phones at launch: the HTC Desire 510, LG Tribute, LG Volt, and Samsung Galaxy Core Prime. The reason for this is because the plans require a preloaded Virgin Mobile app that’ll let you manage your usage and add more data if needed. More phones will be added by the end of February.
Virgin Mobile will also launch two new single-line plans at Walmart later this month:
- $35 per month for 300 minutes, unlimited text and data, 2.5GB of high-speed data
- $45 per month for unlimited talk, text, and data with 2.5GB of high-speed data
Virgin Mobile’s official announcement of its new plans can be found at the link below.