The OnePlus 3T is getting an update starting today, and though it’s not Android 7.0 Nougat, it’s still an important one. There are a ton of bug fixes and improvements rolled into this one that affect daily usability. Here’s a full changelog:
- Optimizations for US-TMO Network
- Optimizations to Reduce Lag when Battery is below 5%
- Optimized Bluetooth Connectivity for Mazda Cars
- Optimized Battery Saving Mode: GPS and Orientation Preferences will be restored when Battery Saving Mode is closed.
- Fixed Flashlight Usability Issue in WhatsApp
- Increased System Stability
- Implemented Various Bug Fixes
With all the fixes included, owners of the device will want to download this update as soon as possible. Unfortunately, it’s rolling out incrementally; a small group will get it today and the rest will get it over the course of a few days. So if you check once or twice (or 10 times) and it’s still not available, give it a day or two. You’ll get it soon.