The OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T are both getting an update to OxygenOS 4.1.3 that’s based on Android 7.1.1. This update is focused on bug fixes and small improvements, though a few small features were added. Here is a full changelog:
- Upgraded Android 7.1.1
- Added expanded screenshots
- Improved picture taking of moving objects with blur reduction
- Improved video stability when recording
- Improved WiFI connectivity
- Improved bluetooth connectivity
- Fixed Instagram swiping bug
- Fixed hardware buttons malfunction bug
- Increased system stability
- General bug fixes
There is currently an issue with Bluetooth logging, so OnePlus says you can manually delete the logs if you’re having trouble with them. You can delete the oem_log folder at File manager > Storage > oem_log > Delete if it’s taking up too much space.
Head over to settings and check for a new update if you have this device, and don’t worry if you don’t get it right away. It’s a staged rollout so people will get it little by little.