Amazon today confirmed that Prime Day 2018 will kick off on July 16th, bringing with it 36 hours of deals. There will be all kinds of products on sale during that time, including TVs, kitchen products, and yes, mobile hardware.
Huawei says that it will have several devices on sale during Amazon Prime Day 2018. This includes its Mate 10 Pro flagship, the Mate SE, and a few wearable devices as well. Here’s everything that Huawei will have on sale for Amazon’s big day:
- $300 off the Huawei Mate 10 Pro (MSRP: $799.99; PD price: $499.99)
- $30 off the Huawei Mate SE (MSRP: $249.99; PD price: $219.99)
- $80 off the Huawei Watch 2 Sport (MSRP: $299.99; PD Price: $219.99)
- $80 off the Huawei Watch 2 Classic (MSRP: $369.99; PD price: $289.99)
- $20 off the Huawei Band 2 (MSRP: $69.99; PD Price: $49.99)
There will be some solid deals on Huawei hardware once Prime Day rolls around, including one of the best prices we’ve ever seen on the Mate 10 Pro. And now that we know these discounts are coming, you can plan ahead and add them to your list of items to check out once July 16th rolls around.
Do any of these Huawei device deals interest you?