Sep 05 AT 3:09 PM Taylor Wimberly 23 Comments

Speed Forge 3D for Android

Last month, we brought you a teaser video for a new 3D game called Project Chronos. The title came from a Polish developed named Darkimar and he has returned to share another new game called Speed Forge 3D. Like Project Chronos, this game features 3D graphics like we have never seen on Android.

MARS 2142….
It has been 60 years since the colonization and thousands of factories and mines have sprung up across miles of the inhospitable Red Planet.
In the past decade, industries prospered leading to vast settlements of over half a million inhabitants.
Crime is rampant, time is abundant and the citizens are looking for some entertainment…
“Speed Forge”: Heavy duty hover vehicles, normally used for mining are now seen in illegal races organized in abondoned factories and dark Marsian alleys. The rock crushing explosives once used in these machines now serve a different purpose…

Unfortunately, the game is not available for play yet. The developer told me he was trying to enter both games in ADC2, but I don’t know if he met the deadline. I’m working to get some more details or a playable copy of the game to bring you more footage.

Check out the video preview below while we wait for more information.

• rZn

WOW!!!

• robert

Cool game! Cover your cameras red flickering light please, its annoying. Thanks for good job. I partioned my sd card due to your article. Good reporting, thanks.

• http://myspace.com/lolbreebreebree Joseph

This guy is definitely doing something right.
    I cant wait to get my hands on both.

• http://www.derrickbarra.com Derrick Barra

As much as I love my G1, I seriously doubt it’ll run that game smoothly without hiccuping and telling me that it needs to force close important processes. Even with it rooted and boosting its cpu I still can’t play most of the Androids less intensive games without problems.

Still, great work dev!

• Pingback: Android 3D游戏初露峥嵘—Speed Forge 3D | mo-Android()

• axalstro

So great. I used to play “Star Wars Racer” years ago and this one is much like it so I’m waiting impatiently for this one :)

• T

Nice

• Gruv

Good work!! Just don’t forget the little things; like spell checking your options menus:

Sound on/off
    Vibtarion on/off

Steering

• carig

haha actually i’m pretty sure that in the future a vibtarion is what they call something that makes vibrations

it looks good, kindof like a cross between f-zero and mario kart it a way, one thing that would be better is making the horizon rotate when you turn the phone so that it’s always level

• spence

This looks amazing!!! It makes the Wii’s graphics look like crap!!

• http://wootroot.com/blog WootRoot

im ABSOLUTELY loving this game, was the best money ive EVER spent on a game!

• Pingback: Gioco Speed Forge 3D per Android - Tutto Android()

• http://Website anny

Looks like the story line is ripped off from an old Jordan Wiesman game called Red Planet.

• Pingback: Android and Me()

• http://Website Guja

I would buy it, if google enabled paid android market apps for my country. Fuck you google:D

• marcos_fbueno

• http://Website shaun

• http://www.gizmodo.com basketball

Sorry,but this game looks really crappy…like what ive expected from an 3d game for android.Until there arent as good games as on the ipod touch i will stay with my nokia e73.No im not a fanboy just waiting for a good portable gaming console.

• http://www.dataguruz.com Dataguruz

there is nothing new in this game. There are a lot better games with similar sort of motion sensing on symbian, iphone and android platform, this game won’t bring any change but its nice to have jets rather than cars !

• krishna

nice

• hari

nice

• ashok

Good

• ashok

This nice

1. rZnGuest 6 years ago

WOW!!!

2. robertGuest 6 years ago

3. JosephGuest 6 years ago

This guy is definitely doing something right.
    I cant wait to get my hands on both.

4. Derrick BarraGuest 6 years ago

Still, great work dev!

5. Android 3D游戏初露峥嵘—Speed Forge 3D | mo-AndroidGuest 6 years ago

[...] 来源:Android and Me [...]

6. axalstroGuest 6 years ago

7. TGuest 6 years ago

Nice

8. GruvGuest 6 years ago

Sound on/off
    Vibtarion on/off

Steering

9. carigGuest 6 years ago

10. spenceGuest 6 years ago

This looks amazing!!! It makes the Wii’s graphics look like crap!!

11. WootRootGuest 6 years ago

im ABSOLUTELY loving this game, was the best money ive EVER spent on a game!

12. Gioco Speed Forge 3D per Android - Tutto AndroidGuest 6 years ago

[...] [Via] [...]

13. annyGuest 5 years ago

14. Android and MeGuest 5 years ago

[...] don’t appear too often on the Android Market. When they do, we take note (Light Racer 3D, Speed Forge 3D, CowPotato, Mystique). Polarbit has just published their first title to the Android Market which is [...]

15. GujaGuest 5 years ago

16. shaunGuest 5 years ago

17. basketballGuest 5 years ago

18. DataguruzGuest 4 years ago

19. krishnaGuest 4 years ago

nice

20. hariGuest 2 years ago

nice

21. ashokGuest 2 years ago

Good

22. ashokGuest 2 years ago

This nice