Google has been keeping a secret for most of this year and it’s called Google Goggles. We mistakenly called the service Google Visual Search earlier today, but the actual name is in fact Google Goggles (no not Mail Goggles). CNBC is running a special called Inside the Mind of Google and I highly suggest you tune in (or DVR) and watch the entire show. A short clip of the Google Goggles segment has been posted on YouTube.
Upcoming showtimes for the CNBC special include:
- Saturday, December 5th 7p ET
- Sunday, December 6th 10p ET
- Thursday, December 10th 8p | 1a ET
- Thursday, December 24th 4p | 8p ET
- Friday, December 25th Midnight ET
[image courtesy CNBC]