Mar 02 AT 8:53 PM Taylor Wimberly 26 Comments

An unofficial Android-inspired theme for Chrome

Over 20 percent of our visitors use the Chrome browser so I thought some people might find this interesting. While digging around for a previous article I came across the site of Roman Nurik, Developer Programs Engineer at Google. He just released an unofficial Chrome extension called Robot Theme that was Android-inspired. Chrome themes can be easily installed (and removed) with a single click, so give it some love.

Know of any other Android inspired themes for Chrome? Post the links in the comments.

The Robot Theme by Roman Nurik.

Via: Roman Nurik

Source: Robot Theme

1. JackGuest 5 years ago

Awesome theme! Love it!

2. MikeGuest 5 years ago

Great theme.

3. ShaneGuest 5 years ago

LOVE
    Now if someone would just give me a free android device.

• JackGuest 5 years ago

Haha…I know how you feel! I have yet to own an Android powered phone! I want one sooooo bad.

• KenGuest 5 years ago

I’ll second that- been rockin my HTC Touch 6900 w/ winmo 6 for way too long- contract is up later this year. All this Apple lawsuit crap makes me want an Android phone that much more!!! Thanks Apple!

4. Ricky OlivaresGuest 5 years ago

Its cool! I only wish the designer had changed the default buttons. Like the home and refresh buttons.

• SvashtarGuest 5 years ago

Yeah, but FireFox sucks, and sorry to tell you, your theme sucks too (in comparison with this one of course). :o)

No hard feeling though.

• sansenoyGuest 4 years ago

Firefox is by far the best web browser in existence; until chrome gets noscript, download statusbar, video download helper (dream on) and a separate search box, it doesn’t really stand a chance for a serious user (on windows only)…

5. Really fun theme. I’m glad to have come across it. :)
    I’ve been looking for a new chrome theme and this hit the spot.

6. Jonathan FredericksonGuest 5 years ago

A Chrome theme? That actually looks good? Unheard of!

7. DailySmartPhoneGuest 5 years ago

Hey thanks for the post. I just installed it. Looks great.

8. Android Inspired Theme for Google Chrome | World Wide WebGuest 5 years ago

[...] Extensions Gallery to try it out and let us know how you like it in the comments sections below. [via Android and [...]

9. Great theme, Thanks!

10. Unofficial Android Theme For Chrome | Android Phone FansGuest 5 years ago

[...] [Via AandM] [...]

11. Planet Android » Blog Archive » Unofficial Android Theme For ChromeGuest 5 years ago

[...] AandM] All, [...]

12. OlsenvonGuest 5 years ago

Hi all!… i didnt get the chance of install this theme cause aparently is deleted from google extensions… does anybody nows why?? and somebody have the installer?

13. DexifGuest 5 years ago

An error occurred:
    Item not found. This item may have been removed by its author.

14. Android Inspired Theme for Google Chrome | IT WEB 365Guest 5 years ago

15. DalkaGuest 5 years ago

Great theme, Thanks! I like firefox.

16. been using it quite some time =)

17. Gmail receives Android theme « -Android-Addicts-Guest 4 years ago

[...] How would you like a slick new Android theme for Gmail? Just browser over go gmail.com, go to settings, click themes, and then boom – turn on the Android goodness. Overall I really like the neon green colors as they match perfectly with my Android theme for Chrome. [...]

18. Android Google Chrome ThemeGuest 3 years ago