We tried to catch all the juicy tidbits from the keynote this morning for you, but if you prefer to hear about all the latest and greatest direct from the Googlers themselves you can now do so at your leisure via the magic of YouTube.
Here are the time codes for some of the highlights if there is anything specific you wanted to check out and hit the links for our own coverage.
- 3:25 Hugo Barra hits the stage to kick things off
- 4:30 Video depicting the Android device activation milestones
- 6:08 Chart showing the daily activation growth figures
- 6:48 Number of apps currently available in the Android Market
- 7:31 Chart showing the acceleration of application installs
- 9:40 Mike Claren runs down updates in Android 3.1
- 12:22 Android 3.1 coming to Google TV this summer with Market support
- 13:15 Announcing Ice Cream Sandwich and its targeted Q4 release
- 16:08 Video camera tracking
- 18:48 Chris Yerga announces and demos Movies in the Android Market
- 25:10 Paul Joyce announces and demos Music beta by Google
- 32:55 Hugo announces initiative to maintain up-to-date OS releases on hardware for at least 18 months
- 35:40 Matt Hershenson announces and demos Android Open Accessory
- 38:28 Android Accessory Development Kit hardware announced and demoed
- 42:37 Joe Britt announces and demos Android @ Home
- 50:22 Hugo gives a recap of the keynote
- 52:16 Oprah moment for the day with everyone getting a Galaxy Tab 10.1
What was your favorite moment from the keynote or announcement of the day? Anything they missed or glossed over that you were really hoping to see?