Do you like guns and wars (in games, at least)? If so, you’ve probably heard about the Modern Combat game series. These are among the most popular war games for mobile devices, and the next sequel could be coming soon. Gameloft has announced the new Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation, and we have the official video preview for you.
The game is to come in the Fall, which is a big window, but we hope it happens soon. It’s available for both Android and iOS, so no one should be left out. (At least not the majority of smartphone users).
Like its predecessors, the game looks exciting as well as demanding. It should prove a very popular title upon its release. Since the approximate release dates coincide, there is a slight chance this game may be featured for Tegra 3 Kal-El quad-core devices. Do you guys think that will be the case?
Key features of Modern Combat 3 include:
- An intense 13-mission campaign with immersive cinematics and memorable moments.
- A frantic multiplayer with up to 12 players, 6 maps and 6 different modes.
- An addictive ranking system with more than 90 experience ranks.
- High-tech modern weaponry with modifications and attachments.
- Next-gen high quality visuals that will compete with the RAGE and UNREAL engines.
Check out the video and let us know what you think. Will you be purchasing Modern Combat 3? Have you played the other ones? Also, Modern Combat 2 is only $0.99 for a limited time in the Apple App Store. Why do they always get the cool special offers?!
Our loyal reader BigMERF has just brought to our attention that Modern Combat 2 is in fact $0.99 for Android users, as well! You simply have to purchase it directly from Gameloft Android’s link. The link is posted at their Facebook page. Just click on the link from your device, and things should be good to go! Thanks, BigMERF!