Do you like your sci-fi games soaked in blood? MadFinger Games just released the trailer for their upcoming Android title, Shadowgun, and it looks like it could challenge Gameloft’s Modern Combat 3 for most advanced game.
We got our first look at Shadowgun early this summer when MadFinger Games announced it would be coming to Tegra-powered devices. It will be one of the first games optimized for the cinco-core Kal-El, but there will also be a version for Tegra 2 devices.
The game takes place in the year 2350 and places you into the role of John Slade, the galaxy’s most infamous bounty hunter. Your mission is to hunt down the maniacal genius Dr. Edgar Simon and destroy his mutant army.
Shadowgun will launch first for iOS devices on September 28. We should see it appear on Tegra Zone in the coming months.
Multi-core Android devices are starting to pack some serious graphics powers, but few developers have taken full advantage of them yet. It’s nice to see MadFinger Games (and Gameloft) raise the bar. I’m looking forward to the next wave of advanced Android games coming this year.
Highlights of Shadowgun include:
CRUSH, KILL, DESTROY!
- Featuring the most advanced combat AI to date–enemies flank, seek cover and utilize teamwork to take you down! Battle automated sentries, aerial drones and other lethal foes–tactical maneuvers are based upon actual military strategy!
- Solve hacking mini-games to whet your nerdly appetite, then get back to blasting!
- It ain’t just pretty–it’s gorgeous! Advanced lighting effects, beautifully rendered environments and pro voices make this one of the most advanced games for your smartphone!
LIKE YOUR SCI-FI SOAKED IN BLOOD?
- Immersive storyline with multiple outcomes! You decide how it ends!
- The first installment in a major franchise!
- Unlock the detailed “Shadowpedia” and read more about the SHADOWGUN universe!
FROM THE MIND OF A MADMAN!
- Survive the onslaught of Dr. Simon’s deadly creations, including level bosses, mutated grunts, killer machines and more!