Sadly, it now sounds like Borderlands 2 is not coming to Android so now we need a new epic game to get our hopes up for. EA Mobile looks to fill that void with their new flagship, action RPG title Mass Effect Infiltrator. The game just launched today on iOS, but EA Mobile has finally started to take Android serious and we expect a port in the coming months.
Infiltrator is based on the popular Mass Effect series and features a new story line exclusively for mobile devices. This time you take the role of Randall Ezno, a rogue agent who has vowed to bring Cerberus down. EA promises a console-like experience that offers groundbreaking graphics and intensified audio.
Highlights of Mass Effect Infiltrator include:
- Explore the massive exteriors of a fully realized Cerberus Base
- Dive and roll between cover with simple swipe gestures
- Use intuitive tap controls to battle Turians, Asari, Krogans, Droids and Cerberus
- Engage in epic Boss Battles against Cerberus Mechs and twisted experiment victims
- Take control of a massive arsenal of weapons and Biotics
- Earn credits for your performance in every combat encounter
- Collect valuable Intel from slain foes and upload it to Galaxy At War
- Improve your chances in the final battle of Mass Effect 3 – on the go