Today Qualcomm launched a new promotion called The One Charge Challenge, in order to highlight the energy efficiency of their Snapdragon processors. They released a cool video called Around the World on One Charge to show what they accomplished with a single charge and are now asking users to do the same, in order to win a new Snapdragon-powered smartphone or tablet.
Battery life continues to be one of the top concerns among our audience, so it’s nice to see Qualcomm focus on this important issue. We actually saw the battery life of Android devices decrease in 2011 with the introduction of new 4G LTE networks, but Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon S4 processor should help reverse that trend. It’s built on a more power efficient 28nm process technology and it’s the first system-on-a-chip to feature an integrated LTE modem.
Check out the video below and head over to the Snapdragon Facebook page if you want to participate and try to win a new device.
How to participate:
- Think of an awesome One Charge Challenge.
- Choose to submit a video or photo of yourself. One submission only.
- Give your challenge a catchy title & fill out the necessary information.
- Describe what your challenge consist of. Let us know the necessary details and how it works. Being specific will help voters understand your challenge.
- Submit it on the Qualcomm Snapdragon Facebook page.