Apr 22 AT 4:27 PM Taylor Wimberly 41 Comments

Discover how Samsung is about to challenge the way you view the Galaxy in new teaser

samsung-galaxy-teaser

Samsung is scheduled to unpack the next Galaxy on May 3rd, but we should get some new details early tomorrow morning. A new teaser site just went live which has a countdown that ends around 7 AM EST.

Earlier today Samsung Mobile tweeted out an anagram which led people to tgeltaayehxnx.com, “The Next Galaxy”. The site features a message that says, “Coming soon. You can take the next step in…” and the page’s metadata reveals, “Discover how Samsung is about to challenge the way you view the GALAXY once more.”

The “Galaxy S III” has been one of the been one of the most hyped Android phones to date, but no official information has been revealed. We don’t even know what the product will be called or what the final specs might become. Our alarms are set for early in the morning, so check back first thing tomorrow to see what clues get revealed.

Via: @SamsungMobile

Source: Tgeltaayehxnx.com

• martin

i think it spells ‘the next galaxy’

• Lo

The next galaxy… lol

• redraider133

• the wraith

If you’re referring to the recently released ipad, apple used “the new ipad,” not the “next.” Samsung also used “the next big thing” when they teased the GSII.

• dil

Galaxy is the best name for aphone series…..for a company like samsung with unlimited phones….galaxy series suites the best..well predicted sammmy

• Joel Bird

• AsakuraZero

things like this are not good for my health just spill the beans samsung!

• cwjones4

“Discover how Samsung is about to challenge the way you view the GALAXY once more.” – wonder if this is a reference to the edge to edge display that the S3 is rumored to come with? it would also explain why they have been using the protective cases – not wanting anyone to see their new design

• Fulaman

I second that

• mdawg924

Yeah just like a certain other company back in October *cough* apple *cough* 4S *cough* What a joke! Can you imagine a world without android? wow that would suck!

• Nate B.

This is fun! Ha-ha!

• Bryan Stoner

Nice~ Let the countdown begin!!!

• jessec

Isn’t 13 hours from now 7am EST?
    Don’t want you to get up earlier than you need to :)

• John

You just beat me to it!!!

• http://androidandme.com Taylor Wimberly

You are correct. I just got back from the west coast and my laptop was set to PT instead of CT :)

• John

It’s at 13 hours, that’s 7am EST NOT 5am EST.

• Jorge Vieira

I habe an upgrade just sitting and waiting!! Maybe its a new screen ratio.

• Yonas

They said the next Galaxy phone,what if its a Galaxy note 2 ??!,i’d spill my wallet over it.

• pjamies

Hey don’t say that, I just got my Note 1 a month ago !! and the ICS 4.0.3 with Premium Suite is due in the next few weeks ….
      I’m actually thinking that s3 will be s2.5 … they should keep round number verions for major OS upgrades and do incremental upgrades like Apple does. That will give sammy the ability to push out 2 new GN phones a year. Google puts out major OS updates each Nov time frame and it only makes sense to have sammy issues a big phone upgrade with a major OS update just before the Christmas rush …

• Orion78

May 3rd can’t come soon enough.

• Louis A

• Nathan D.

• Simon

The next Galaxy iteration is so hyped up, that the final product, probably will be underwhelming! :(

• Nate B.

Personally I just hope it has a unique and beautiful design, the A-15, True HD display with their plus technology, and launches global at the same time.

• SGB101

the upside of a media black out, is that all the speculation is free publicity. and as it is only us geeks that will be underwhelmed and the rest of the peeps will be blown away, as they will be coming from a sgs1 or similar device, or may be feature phone.

• jk0l

Here is my guess for the new name.
    I think Samsung is done with the “S”.
    Hence, the next galaxy = we are going to another galaxy.
    M Project???

• Sandy Martin
  • thel0nerang3r

• jamal adam

“A Whole New Galaxy”

• Homedonkey

http://thenextgalaxy.com/ Рis asking for a login, s̴ wait and se, thats the next big step!

;) is trace to going to the same servers as http://www.tgeltaayehxnx.com/ ;)

• xaml

The tgeltaayehxnx.com site seems dead.

• Bpear96

Site is working for me. 12 MINUTES!!

• Bpear96

Lol timer ended and im getting This webpage is not available
    The connection to http://www.tgeltaayehxnx.com was interrupted.

• Bpear96

• Nate B.

• Bpear96

Name Server: NS23.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    Name Server: NS24.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

are godaddys name servers.

• WlfHart

Over a week to go… the suspense is eating at me.

1. martinGuest 3 years ago

i think it spells ‘the next galaxy’

• LoGuest 3 years ago

The next galaxy… lol

• Well what better way to throw something back in apple’s face than to call your next device the next galaxy lol. I don’t think apple has a patent on the word next quite yet.

• the wraithGuest 3 years ago

• dilGuest 3 years ago

• Touchwiz ruins everything. While the hardware is top notch, Samsung’s inability to let Android live as is is what ultimately crushes the experience.

2. things like this are not good for my health just spill the beans samsung!

3. man, samsung has got to be loving all of the press this is getting. here’s to hoping they don’t dissapoint on May 3rd.

4. Nice~ Let the countdown begin!!!

5. Isn’t 13 hours from now 7am EST?
    Don’t want you to get up earlier than you need to :)

6. JohnGuest 3 years ago

It’s at 13 hours, that’s 7am EST NOT 5am EST.

7. I habe an upgrade just sitting and waiting!! Maybe its a new screen ratio.

8. YonasGuest 3 years ago

• pjamiesGuest 3 years ago

9. May 3rd can’t come soon enough.

10. Good, one more reason why I don’t believe the video posted by that blogger who claimed he had the Galaxy III and was reviewing it. With a hype like this, I think it’s really gonna be good!!

11. Sweet we are hopefully getting more official news on the “next Galaxy” I might just wake up early to see what they are going to reveal.

12. SimonGuest 3 years ago

• Most likely that will happen. Not in a way that Samsung let us down but the mixed rumors and possible facts, and what we expect or wanted in their flagship.

• devices always are underwhelming, when you let the world over hype and speculate.

13. Here is my guess for the new name.
    I think Samsung is done with the “S”.
    Hence, the next galaxy = we are going to another galaxy.
    M Project???

14. Some of teasers show drops of paint like substance. Could they be using the alloy “Liquid Metal” for the casing?

15. “A Whole New Galaxy”

16. HomedonkeyGuest 3 years ago

;) is trace to going to the same servers as http://www.tgeltaayehxnx.com/ ;)

17. xamlGuest 3 years ago

The tgeltaayehxnx.com site seems dead.

18. Site is working for me. 12 MINUTES!!

19. Lol timer ended and im getting This webpage is not available
    The connection to http://www.tgeltaayehxnx.com was interrupted.

20. Samsung twitted If technology is to be truly smart, shouldn’t it fit into your life naturally? http://youtu.be/FdNMO-zm1ls #Unpacked Just now

21. That was a really short teaser. Not sure what to get out of that. I’m still excited.

22. I find it hilarious that samsung is making billions and they are using godaddy to host this teaser site :D http://www.whois.com/whois/tgeltaayehxnx.com

Name Server: NS23.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    Name Server: NS24.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

are godaddys name servers.

23. Over a week to go… the suspense is eating at me.