The flagship Android device of 2012 is going on sale at AT&T stores this Friday, July 6th. Pricing will match that of other carriers, with the 16GB variant going for $199.99, and the 32GB model retailing at $249.99. In addition to the Marble White and Pebble Blue options, AT&T will be offering a red variant, though the red model won’t be available until later this summer.
What more can we say about the Galaxy S III? It’s easily the best Android smartphone on the market today, and likely will be for quite some time. The extra GB of RAM (2GB) makes the phone really fly, and will ensure the device receives the latest and greatest Android OSes for a lengthy period of time.
Full Specs for the Galaxy S III include:
- 4.8″ Super AMOLED HD display
- 1.5 GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor
- 2GB RAM
- Android 4.0
- 8 megapixel rear camera with zero shutter lag
- 1.9 megapixel front-facing camera
- LTE/HSPA+ 42 connectivity (varies by carrier)
- 16/32 GB on-board storage
- 2,100 mAh battery
Who out there is planning on making the Galaxy S III their next Android phone? Sound off in the comments.