Sep 26 AT 10:42 AM Taylor Wimberly 34 Comments

T-Mobile HTC One X+ appears in the wild

htc-one-x-plus-leak-630

The HTC One X+ has been rumored for a long time and today we get our first look at a version of the device with T-Mobile branding. As expected, it looks exactly like the regular HTC One X and there are no noticeable differences. We first reported back in February that the One X would eventually make an appearance on T-Mobile, but there have been mixed reports that the device was cancelled or indefinitely delayed.

Recent leaks have confirmed that the One X+ should be the first smartphone to feature NVIDIA’s Tegra 3+ chip, with speeds up to 1.6 GHz and a faster GPU. It was also reported that the device is slightly thicker, hinting at a larger capacity battery.

We still don’t know if this device will launch on T-Mobile, but at least we have evidence it was in testing. HTC has yet to officially announce the One X+, so maybe there is a chance that it will still appear on T-Mobile.

If you are on T-Mobile and you still want this device, them them know in the comments below.

Via: TmoNews

Source: @evleaks

• Alexander drzfr3shboialex

I’ll wait to see the next nexus, and hopefully that HTC nexus rumor is true.

• westy

i was excited about the HTC Nexus too but 5inches is too big for me

• Leo209

A 5 inch screen is a bit too big. I’m sticking with nexus… but if they were to squeeze the 5 inch screen into a phone the size of the galaxy nexus, that would be fine. More screen, less bezel :D

• yankee-alpha

Agreed, 5 inches phones are for idiots and posers

• http://www.focuszonedevelopment.com Homncruse

• Jorge Vieira

• SanzaBlancoAkA2C

• nivekkev

I also will be waiting to see what the next crop of NEXUS phones deliver

• sonicjam

I’ll them them know alright, I will like to have that phone as my next phone next year!

• Richard Yarrell

• miracleJake

The more posts I read from Richard the more I feel like he is a character someone has made up. I mean come on, this guy can’t be for real.

• squiddy20

The sad part is, he is “for real”. He honestly believes every word he says, no matter how screwed up, illogical, or downright wrong it is.

• miracleJake

Haha, it’s hilarious man. I’m kinda new to this site but I’ve already noticed him on other sites as well. Regurgitating the same shit. He’s always “applauding” while his phone is “pimp slapping” everything in site.

• Dezzy

I’ve been waiting for this device to come to tmobile. Oh please let it be true :)

• jamal adam

• http://www.focuszonedevelopment.com Homncruse

They’d be stupid not to…

• RobBull75

• TruFactz

• Anibal

What are the differences between the Tegra 3 and Tegra 3+ chip? I actually never heard about Tegra 3+.

• Devid Backhem

+ means its even more obsolete

• TruFactz

• Jaywrayson

If it runs on HSPA+42, and if it’s a Nexus, then this will be my next phone

• TruFactz

HSPA42 Is a T-Mo standard now, as for it being a nexus…….good luck with that.

• Nathan D.

• mlynch01

I need this! T-Mobile make it happen!

• cbgbs69

If this phone comes out for T-Mobile before next year I’m getting this beast.

• Bradleybones

• LilSmurf2009

^^^^ i agree

• LilSmurf2009

• EL Leo

When can I see it? I have been waiting for it for more than two months!

• roland

now we know that this device is going to AT&T

• Jonathan Cherry

Looks just like the sensation I already have. Not that I’d be getting a new phone for looks, but it’d be nice if it had a somewhat different look.

• Smeagolkity

My contract is up in december, I want the htc one x +, please don’t make me wait tmobile……

• Daryl

I’m impressed with the HTC One X plus. I would like to upgrade to it asap. I’m a current T Mobile customer and would prefer not to have to switch to AT&T to make that happen.

HTC ONE X Plus-T-Mobile …please.

1. I’ll wait to see the next nexus, and hopefully that HTC nexus rumor is true.

• westyGuest 3 years ago

i was excited about the HTC Nexus too but 5inches is too big for me

• Leo209Guest 3 years ago

• yankee-alphaGuest 3 years ago

Agreed, 5 inches phones are for idiots and posers

• Ditto. For me, it’s either this phone or the next Nexus (assuming they’re not one and the same). Screen size (<5") will be a major deciding factor.

2. Not bad I can’t wait tilon feel e x gets jellybean then it will fee. like a onex+ to me.

3. I’ll never understand HTC’s love affair with physical buttons but on a screen that size they just aren’t needed. With that said I have zero interest in this phone because like everyone else I’m way more interested in the Nexus 5.

4. I also will be waiting to see what the next crop of NEXUS phones deliver

5. sonicjamGuest 3 years ago

6. It would be very nice to see this arrive on Tmobile. But I applaud Tmobile for holding off on this device due to stringent test and poor battery. Tmobile wants bigger battery Htc needs to step up it’s game.

• miracleJakeGuest 3 years ago

• squiddy20Guest 3 years ago

• miracleJakeGuest 3 years ago

7. DezzyGuest 3 years ago

8. I almost forgot about this, especially with all the Nexus(es) rumours that have been circulating recently. Glad to see this beauty in test on T-Mobile. I wonder if they will make this compatible with their 1900MHz band.

9. It would be nice to see this on T-Mobile. It seems like the Galaxy S line was the only crop of top end handsets on T-Mo of late.

• Makes sense. They were the forerunners of it dethroning the iPhone as best selling device.

10. AnibalGuest 3 years ago

• Devid BackhemGuest 3 years ago

+ means its even more obsolete

• Its the processor found in the Transformer Infinity 700 basically, there’s an upgrade in processor speed, the GPU is at 520MHz which is really what the one x is at. And they’ve changed the memory tech, its now a 800MHz DDR3 by itself, instead of the 750MHz DDR3-L found in the standard One X

11. JaywraysonGuest 3 years ago

If it runs on HSPA+42, and if it’s a Nexus, then this will be my next phone

12. HSPA42 Is a T-Mo standard now, as for it being a nexus…….good luck with that.

13. I would love to see this come to t-mobile. I hope it also get other small improvement besides the processor.

14. I need this! T-Mobile make it happen!

15. If this phone comes out for T-Mobile before next year I’m getting this beast.

16. I’ve been a T-Mo subscriber for a few years now & would love to see them get a top phone for a change instead of getting a “little brother” to someone else’s better phone. T-Mo got the HTC OneS while ATT got the One X, bigger screen, etc. T-mo has great customer service, I rarely have even minor connection or reception problems. It’s time they get a top HTC phone.

17. I will take if it has an sd card slot and jellybean if not i will wait for nexus.

18. EL LeoGuest 3 years ago

When can I see it? I have been waiting for it for more than two months!

19. now we know that this device is going to AT&T

20. Jonathan CherryGuest 3 years ago

21. SmeagolkityGuest 3 years ago

22. DarylGuest 2 years ago

HTC ONE X Plus-T-Mobile …please.