The Jawbone UP, one of the most popular health monitoring gadgets of the day, can finally be enjoyed by millions of Android users. Two years after unveiling the original Jawbone UP, a companion Android app has finally been developed and published to Google Play.
With the help of the companion Android app, Jawbone UP owners will be able to track their physical activity, sleep patterns, set fitness goals and even monitor the nutritional information of the food they consume. The Jawbone UP health monitoring bracelet typically goes for $129, but the application can be downloaded for free on Google Play. So far, the app has been receiving positive reviews, but we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Jawbone UP Android app features
- Track your sleep & physical activity
- Log your food & drink & track nutritional info
- Get insights to help you set & achieve your goals
- Set Smart Sleep Alarms to wake up refreshed
- Set Idle Alerts to remind you to move
- Team up with friends in the app and live better together
- Requires UP wristband to use this app