May 22 AT 12:43 PM Taylor Wimberly 15 Comments

Tune in live to Verizon’s CTIA 2013 press event

verizon-echo-logo

The CTIA show is almost irrelevant to Android fans, but Verizon Wireless has a press event scheduled for today, and there is some mystery around what will be announced. One of our sources said we could hear about a new no-contract offering, but others are saying there might be something HTC related or even details about VoLTE (Voice Over LTE). Tune in at 1 PM ET to see what happens.

Source: Livestream

• PacoBell

That was kind of disappointing =P

• Richard Yarrell

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

• Sargon

No one is sucking your balls, Richard.
        By your logic, Verizon, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Vacheron Constantin, Audemars Piguet, Patek Philippe, Bvlgari, 11 Madison Park, Per Se, Outback Steakhouse, McDonald’s, Wal-Mart, Big Lots, Dollar Tree, Timex, and Armitron all suck because you can’t afford any of them.
        Shouldn’t Ed Morgan be shitting in your mouth right about now, while you laugh and applaud real hard?

• Troller of trolls

You bring new definition to the term “stupid ignorant, bitch-ass, hood niqqer”
        You are a disgrace to you, myself and other hard working people of color. You thrive on stupidity and ignorance. You’re actually proud of it. You’re disgusting. Screw your ducks, then please, do us all a favor and go down into the subway and play on the third rail. If there isn’t one, just lay across the tracks for a few hours. A train will be along shortly.

• epps720

Really, Verizon… JLO?! Queue the dance sequence

• http://www.infotainmentempire.com pekosROB

• thekaz

• R.S

“We hope to be the most exciting thing that comes out of CTIA,” Walden said.

So she is saying she hopes the rest of CTIA sucks because her (Verizon’s) announcement was in no way shape what so ever exciting at all!

• Brian Powell

Is this necessary? Why not just improve everyone’s distribution channels.

• swauger

Please tell me they are joking. THAT was their big announcement???

• Scooter McGavin

Dos tacos mierda por favor; e no HTC uno.

• Tha

Really?????
    as many others have commented, how is this exciting? I’m Latino and I have a F’king Verizon phone, I didn’t feel the need to wait for store named vivamovil to come my way so I could buy one.
    No HTC One? I am damn sure their people read all forums across the internet of people anxiously waiting for the HTC One to arrive on their network, and this is the pile of sh!t they dump on us?

I guess im stuck on my Rezound :/

• charlesjeffers1974@gmail.com

So this is the important announcement ? Good Lord what a disappointment I have been waiting a month , for something good , I don’t know like unlimited data plans are back, or we just launched a satellite . I’ll be better prepared for the next big announcement next time, Bozo and Cookie will open a store targeted for mimes because you know how hard it is for a mime to purchase a Verizon phone these days Ehh…

• donger

Disappointment.

• eddie
  1. PacoBellGuest 2 years ago

That was kind of disappointing =P

• Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

• SargonGuest 2 years ago

No one is sucking your balls, Richard.

• Troller of trollsGuest 2 years ago

You bring new definition to the term “stupid ignorant, bitch-ass, hood niqqer”

2. Really, Verizon… JLO?! Queue the dance sequence

3. Wait, is it just a wireless option aimed towards Latinos? That’s it? No device mentioning (just came in the Q&A at the end)?

4. Being from Buffalo, you’d think I would be used to disappointment by now.. *sigh*

5. “We hope to be the most exciting thing that comes out of CTIA,” Walden said.

6. Brian PowellGuest 2 years ago

Is this necessary? Why not just improve everyone’s distribution channels.

7. Please tell me they are joking. THAT was their big announcement???

8. Scooter McGavinGuest 2 years ago

Dos tacos mierda por favor; e no HTC uno.

9. ThaGuest 2 years ago