The all-in-one Android desktop segment is getting more crowded by the minute. Following on the heels of the Lenovo ThinkVision 28, the new Lenovo N308 delivers the same idea in a smaller form factor and a much cheaper price. The Lenovo N308 is a 19.5-inch 1600×900 all-in-one Android computer powered by an NVIDIA Tegra 40s processor with 2GB of RAM, g-sensor, adjustable kickstand, 6 in 1 card reader, Bluetooth, 2 USB ports, multiple internal storage options and a 720p webcam.
The starting price of the Lenovo N308 is set at $450, but don’t be surprised if the final sticker price is over $600 after configuration upgrades.
We’re not exactly sure who would be willing to buy an Android all-in-one computer that doesn’t also act as a display. Would you be willing to pay $450 for a device that is essentially a 19.5-inch Android tablet meant to sit on your desk?
- NVIDIA Tegra 40s (4 core ARM)
- 19.5″ HD+ (1600×900) 2-point Infrared multi-touch display
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
- Tons of content from Google Play Music, Movies, Books and Apps
- Productivity with Gmail, Google Docs, Chrome, Google Voice and Google Map
- 2GB DDR3 1600GHz RAM
- Up to 500GB HDD(7200RPM) or 16GB eMMC storage
- 2x USB 2.0, 6in1 card reader, Bluetooth
- 720p webcam
- Up to 3 hours battery life
- 10.1lb and 1.29″ thin
- Adjustable kickstand lays flat
- Built-in gravity sensor for motion control games
Price and availability
The Lenovo N308 AIO Desktop will be available beginning in February with models starting at $450