We know you are eager to hear our thoughts on the HTC One (M8). We could rush things and deliver an “in-depth” review in less than a week, but you deserve better than that. Rather than writing a few thousand words and throwing them up as a single post, we thought we’d treat you to something a little different. Over the next 6-10 days, we’ll be taking a very close look at the HTC One (M8) with multiple posts – giving you the opportunity to explore the handset’s design, camera, performance, battery life and much more.
Once we’re done, the highlights will be rounded up into a single review, but we recommend reading each section of our review to get a true feel of what the HTC One (M8) has to offer.
Since we’re still in the writing stage for most of the sections, leave us a comment below and let us know if you have any specific questions you want answered. In the end, we hope our reviews answer all your questions about new devices and allow you to make an educated decision when purchasing your next Android powered device.
- HTC One (M8) Design and Hardware: Iteratively Brilliant
- HTC One (M8) Camera Experience: Blurring Out the Competition
- HTC One (M8) Performance: Benchmarks vs. Reality
- HTC One (M8) Software: a Sense of Evolution
- HTC One M8 FitBit Integration: Survival of the FitBit
- HTC One (M8) Dot View Case: A Flippin’ Delight
- HTC One (M8) Battery: It Keeps Going and Going