After a recent leak, LG has made the G Pad III 10.1 official. The new tablet is decidedly aimed at average users who don’t need extra power or features, though the name packs plenty of extras, with the official moniker being the LG G Pad III 10.1 FHD LTE. The device’s unique feature is its built-in kickstand, allowing users to adjust the angle of the device for various uses.
The rest of the specs include:
- 10.1-inch 1920×1200 display
- 1.5GHz octa-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 32GB of storage plus microSD card slot
- 5-megapixel front and rear cameras
- 6000mAh battery (USB Type-C connectivity)
- LTE connectivity
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
LG has announced that the G Pad III 10.1 will be available in South Korea in early 2017, though future plans could include a global rollout and offering the device through US carriers. Pricing is set at $365 USD (KRW 429,000), which is appropriate for a device with specs of this caliber.
We’ll keep you updated on a larger rollout of the G Pad III 10.1.