25 Days of ….

Posted Nov 11, 2013 at 1:20 pm in Threads > Rumors

So now that Android and Me has new owners and what not, are we expecting to see a “25 Days of …” set of giveaways this year?

Also, if we are, what items would you like to see given away?! Dream big!

• uknowme

It’s be nice to see the Shield up there. Have to wait and see.

• TheVoodoo

Agreed. Also a CyanogenMod-edition N1, or even better, the unreleased CyanogenMod phone.

• SGB101

If you do an oppo cm edition, can win please, I’ve entered all the previous 2 years days and not won a bean;o)

Story of my life really.

I did a £5 play credit with a KK my pack last month, so maybe it will be another 30+ years till I win something again.

• kelltrash14

If I really get to dream big, I’ll take a uh…jeez. Not many tablets around this year with Tegra 4 stuff, is there? I guess I could stand a Surface 2…is that blasphemy to say?

Maybe this year would better be served by a 25 days of Qualcomm, or choices might get a bit limited

• LucenNox

Well, if limiting to Tegra, the new Asus Transformer might be cool. Or maybe, on the off chance that they’ve actually listened to consumers and unlocked the bootloader, that Toshiba Excite Write.

• Nwemo

I hope it comes back and I’d be grateful to win anything…a new phone would be truly delightful though I must say-HTC One?!

• hurracayne

I doubt it

• digvijaya07

M eagerly waiting for giveaways. May be this yearend would end with new device in pocket ;) :)
    Best Luck everybody (y) :D

• http://aboyandhistv.blogspot.com mvndaai

It looks like they aren’t happening. This makes me very sad.

• tkarel

I always wondered about the Tegra-centric part of these wonderful giveaways. Maybe a different product line each week? I like ZAGG stuff, would appreciate a free year of service from any of carrier, and would say thank you no matter how’s small or large the item I won.

• eioous

25 days.. was always fun to participate in, win or not. Hopefully we see them!!!

• Ryan Gails

Looks like it’s not happening this year, but I’m here for the community/news not the free shtuff ;]

• http://www.openintro.com OpenIntro

Well I guess my question was answered. Bummer. Made it a fun few weeks.

• hurracayne

HUH y’all a bunch of immature azz children. I I did was reply I doubt it and get down voted. Jesus H Christ

• rbcameron1

C’mon now, Tegra giveaway! I want to see the Tegra Note in action….in my hand. Well, not like that though. You know what I mean Chris! ;)