Nexus 4 Order details

Posted Nov 12, 2012 at 2:20 pm in Threads > Rumors

I will go ahead and ask the question. I know there are rumors floating around, but when do we think the ordering for the Nexus 4 will go live? Who is trying to order it right then? Any thoughts are welcome.

• aranea

Doesn’t the website say on 13th? So tomorrow. Are you asking what time of the day?

• nateysmith

Yes, I am asking time of day.

• Bpear96

It is suppose to go live 12am PST

I just hope they aren’t sold out first day. I’m hoping to order one in the next 2-3 days.

• aranea

Does anyone know if the phone and Nexus 10 will be available on any brick and mortar stores? I know it’s unusual for a Nexus phone but Nexus 7 is available.

• Bpear96

I think that the Nexus 10 will be, just like the nexus 7. But i really don’t know about the Nexus 4 though.

I think Google should partner with Walmart/Straight Talk/Tmobile To offer the Nexus 4 with a Straight Talk sim card, or Tmobile Monthly4g sim card for $350 total at walmart.

Straight Talk is already a Walmart exclusive (only brick and mortar store to carry ST cards and phones) And they also have some ties with t-mobile it seems.

• Bpear96

Walmart already partnered with Tmobile to sell a $299 Galaxy S2 with a Monthly4g sim. They could do they same with nexus 4

• http://androidandme.com Taylor Wimberly

I have no clue when they will go live, but I’ll still be up late watching.

• nateysmith

I agree. I will be waiting for the time. I know it is tomorrow, but the time is in the air as of right now.

• Aussiemite

I’m waiting in Australia that they release the phone. It’s 8:30 AM and still waiting.

• www.phonewbie.com

Taylor, nateysmith or anyone else…Have you heard anything about a white Nexus 4 coming soon?

• nateysmith

I haven’t heard anything, but I am in your same boat. I would love to see this phone in white.

• http://www.jaxidian.org/update/ jaxidian

Lame. Still not available at 12:05am PDT.

• DuncanBishop

I got confirmed info from google with my tracking number this morning..HURRRAY!!

• nateysmith

That is great news! Still just waiting to hear back. What time did you get your order in? I had mine in by 9:33AM MST.