With the launch of Threads, we’ve got a lot of ideas we want to test out. One of those is offering prizes or a specific bounty for content, sort of like an assignment challenge. To get things started, we’re looking for users that own a Samsung Galaxy Note. And we’ve got a free Speck case to the first three users to answer the challenge:
To win a free case (Update: three reviews submitted). We’ve got a Note review unit ourselves and while the full thoughts are definitely coming, but we thought it might be fun to get things started in the threads.
To help things along, here are a few prompt questions you might consider answering:
- How do you like the uniquely large screen size?
- What do you think of the S Pen?
- What app(s) do you find yourself using the most?
- Do you like TouchWhiz or would you prefer something else?
- How does the camera perform?
- Any complete surprises with this device not listed here?
You can submit your review here as a comment, or better yet, start your own thread and play a little weekend blogger. The first three users to write a decent review of the device will score a free Speck case (provided by @SpeckProducts).
If you’ve got any questions, let me know in the comments!