received my day 5 prize today

Posted Jan 22, 2013 at 2:45 pm in Threads > News

I know we have all Been inpatient with androidandme… And I hope others have received their prizes as well… I hope that anyone who hasn’t received theirs will not be delayed too much longer.. I wanna thank Android and me and Nvidia for my Nexus 7…

-Jeremy

• heat361

I have also received my prize (HTC one x international) I would like to thank androidandme and nvidia for this!! You guys Rock!!

For those waiting on their froze I did not recover tracking and it just showed up with FedEx so be patient it will be here :)

• Dr.Carpy

Congratulations! That sounds pretty exciting! How are the winners enjoying the prizes? Great contest Android and Me staff! To all the winners, I truly hope you enjoy the merch…and that I win next year! Lol!

• heat361

To be honest I haven’t opened it yet because I have a nexus 4 and I don’t know if I should keep it or sell :/

• jerrbomb

I’m using my Nexus 7 now.. Lol

• jamal adam

Congrats!!

• jerrbomb

Thanks!

• MisterLee

Stripped my old tablet of its case and put it on my BRAND NEW Nexus 7… stood up all night downloading and messing around with it. ITS AMAZING! Thanks ANDROID AND ME!!!

• jerrbomb

Was yours the 32gb?

• MisterLee

yes with HSPA+

• http://www.jaxidian.org/update/ jaxidian

That was the one I wanted!! :-P

• jerrbomb

Lucky… Lol

• SGB101

They work while, sitting and lying down also. ;o)

• RX-78-7

Congratulations!
    I wish I could participate in the awesome giveaways. :(

• jerrbomb

Why couldnt yu participate?

• wildkarrde21

Thanks for the update! Hoping mine comes soon…

• jerrbomb

Ill hope with you..

• scubabum

I would like to thank AndroidAndMe and Nvidia for the Toshiba Excite 10SE + Jambox (Day 23).
    You’re a great bunch of people.

To other winners, please watch your front step. I didn’t get any advance notice.
    To others, please be patient. Your chance will come with AndroidAndMe and Nvidia.

• jerrbomb

Congrats

• rbcameron1

Sooooo….have winners been announced yet for all the prizes…? cuz my screen only shows a few of them have been claimed. Obviously I would like a Nexus 7 if it goes unclaimed… ;)

• mikesuds

Mentioned it in the other thread but it seems to have died down, but I too received my prize without notice of a tracking number. HTC One X Plus and the Jambox. I love the Jambox. I am not sure what to do yet with the One X+ because it’s ATT and I have Verizon, but I am excited to have won nonetheless!