1) 2x XBox 360 consoles for $99 to use as Media Extenders since the XBox One lacks this ability. :-(
2) A 22 foot "transformer" ladder for $120 that I desperately need with my new house that has vaulted ceilings with smoke detectors that just started chirping!
3) Several Christmas presents for my beautiful wife. :-)
4) A $40 set of luggage b/c my last set had the wheels busted after the luggage grinders at the airport got hold of the the last time I traveled.
5) Quite a few little but useful FAR items from Newegg (fans, cables, etc.).
6) A $15 AR spare HD-6750 video card from Newegg in case I need it for a box.
7) A $10 George Foreman w/ removable grill plates for a Christmas present (not sure who it's for yet!).
8) A $50 set of Boston Acoustics 2.1 home theater speakers (that I'm half-expecting to have cancelled because of a price mistake)
9) A bag of cat food.
10) A Moto G (at full price) for a family member.
I think that's it for me. Might have missed some little dinky thing but that's about it for us this year.